The mobile towbar trolley system comes complete with three towbars, one towbar head reducing adapter and 19 towbar heads, designed to fit all aircraft from the small single-engine SF50 Vision Jet to the twin-engine Gulfstream G650 or the large-cabin Bombardier Global Express.
This easily towable and portable trolley features an organised storage space, in which the operator can control the inventory with ease. Additionally, it features damage protection, preventing damage from stacking or tossing of towbar heads, as well as an aircraft application chart on the cart, and inspection check sheets and service manuals mounted to the cart, inclusive of daily inspection check sheets, monthly maintenance schedules and complete parts and service manuals.
In addition, this towbar trolley includes spare parts kits, such as shear pins, shear bolts, ball lock pins and hardware.
The mobile towbar trolley system is available in two configurations:
- Caster mounted towable system, simply the portable towbar and head organisation and storage system
- RJ series towable trailer – galvanised chassis with heavy-duty running gear and 5th-wheel steering, for heavy duty applications
This unit includes the following towbar and towbar heads, being capable of servicing the aircraft below:
- TB1 towbar (000074) – 27,215 kg (60,000 lb) capacity
- TB125 towbar (000194) – 56,699 kg (125,000 lb) capacity
- Reducing adapter for TB1 and TB125 towbars (000203) – accept 3 ID towbar heads
- 34R universal towbar with ring hitch (001675) – aircraft up to 6,350 kg (14,000 lbs)
- BEC2 towbar head (000748) – Beechcraft 1900, Beechcraft C-12 Huron, Swearingen Merlin 11, Sino-Swearingen SJ30-2
- BEC3 towbar head (000727) – Raytheon BeechJet 400 and Beechcraft Premier I. Can also fit the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter with optional pins (AERO Part Number S76). Sikorsky S-76 option exchanges the BEC stationary/sliding pins.
- CGE towbar head (000591) – Bombardier Global Express XRS, 5000, 7000, and 8000
- CL1R towbar head (000699) – Bombardier Challenger 600 Series (inclusive of 604, 605)
- CL3R towbar head (000703) – Bombardier Challenger 300, Saab 340 and Saab 2000
- CNA3 towbar head (000664) – Cessna Citation I, II, V, SII, 525, Bravo, Ultra, Encore, Mustang, CJ1, CJ2, CJ3, CJ4 and all Learjet
- CNA4 towbar head (000675) – Cessna Citation III, VI, VII, X, Excel & Sovereign
- EMB100 towbar head (000385) – Embraer Phenom 100
- EMB300 towbar head (000490) – Embraer Phenom 300
- ERJ145 towbar head (000710) – Embraer ERJ 135/145 and Embraer Legacy
- FAL1 towbar head (000701) – Dassault Falcon 10/100-20/200
- FAL2 towbar head (002047) – Dassault Falcon 50/900/2000 Series
- FAL7X towbar head (002062) – Dassault Falcon 7X
- G100 towbar head (000791) – Gulfstream G100/Astra and IAI Westwind
- G200 towbar head (000784) – Gulfstream G150/G200/G280/Galaxy/Dornier 328/Envoy 3
- G5 towbar head (000582) – Gulfstream II, G300-350, G400-450, G5-500/550/650
- HS1 towbar head (000718) – Raytheon Hawker, HS-125 through 400-1000 Series
- P180 towbar head (000736) – Piaggio P-180 Avanti
- PC-12 towbar head (000723) – Pilatus PC-12
AERO Product ID: 2001041
Legacy AERO Product ID: 001677
For more information on the Mobile Towbar Trolley System, please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.