The Iron Tire aircraft flat tire dolly is specifically designed to be used on airplanes with a flat tire, making it quick and painless for any one person to recover a disabled aircraft from your runway or taxiway. This ability to easily move wheels and flat tires ensures that your airport remains open for air traffic and business.
- 18,000 lbs towing capacity
- No mechanic, replacement parts, or aircraft specific jacks needed to free the runway or taxiway which saves you time, money, and storage space
- Complete operation in less than five minutes
- Single person manoeuvring and operation
- Can be used on the nose, tail, or main gears
- Built with versatility in mind to be used on fixed gear, retractable gear, low and high wing aircraft
- Enables you to bring the aircraft out of the elements into the maintenance hangar for repair
- Utilises a universal towbar attachment on both ends
AERO Product ID: 2004853
Legacy AERO Product ID: 500428
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the Iron Tire. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.