Part Number: 6000F
- Fabric: Tyvek
- Design: Dupont Tychem Protective Coverall
- Zippers: Double zippers and double flaps for greater tightness
- Elasticated: Face, wrists, waist and ankles
- Thumb Loops: Yes
- Chin Flap: Self-adhesive for tight seal of suit to face-mask
- Cuffs: Double cuffs for good glove combability
- Seam: Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Colour: Grey
- Size: Medium
Tychem® 6000 F garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
Tychem® 6000 F is used for a broad range of applications from chemical spill clean-up, emergency response, to military and petrochemical applications.
Certified according to EU 2016/425
Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
Complies with BS EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents) and BS EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
Antistatic treatment (BS EN 1149-5) on inside
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on our protective coveralls. We are here to help with all your PPE requirements.