Part Number: DFM-N95-1
Supplied in packs containing 10 masks.
The US FDA NIOSH certified N95 respirator mask offers equivalent protection to the EU FFP2 rated respirator mask.
These masks are certified with a Bacterial Filter Efficiency (BFE) of 95% or greater.
The mask has been ergonomically designed to provide maximum comfort without hindering field of vision. The large surface area of the mask ensures minimal breathing resistance and the elastic head-strap ensures a secure fit. The respirator masks are compatible with a variety safety eyewear.
Each mask comprises of 4-layers:
Layer 1: Non-woven, spun bon, white water-resistant outer layer
Layer 2: Hot air cotton pre-filter
Layer 3: Melt blown filter providing the 95% BFE protection
Layer 4: Non-woven, spun bon, white water-resistant inner layer
Key attributes of these N95 masks include:
- Bacterial Filter Efficiency (BFE) of 95% or greater
- As much as 50 times more protection from non-toxic dust, fibre and aqueous mist
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and fit
- Low breathing resistance
- Conforms to NIOSH Health and Safety Regulations
Australia: P2 (94% BFE)
China: KN95 (95% BFE)
Europe: FFP2 (94% BFE)
Japan: DS2 (95% BFE)
Korea: KF94 (94% BFE)
New Zealand: P2 (94% BFE)
USA: N95 (95% BFE)
WHO Guidance – Mask Usage
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks
WHO Guidance – Mask Disposal
- Remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask)
- Discard immediately in a closed bin
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
These are also available in boxes of 50 masks. Please call for bulk discounts.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on our certified N95 respirator masks. We are here to help with all your PPE requirements.